Closer ever



Boy:
I haven’t been ever
With anybody together
Can you be happier
If I be closer

Girl:
closer we'll try
But I feel shy
promise that you'll try
to not make me cry

Boy:
My heart is pure
Like an eternal cure
For all you lure
Let’s make it sure

Girl:
My heart is naive
My mind is a hive
your strange mild thrive
make me wanna dive

Boy:
My heart is broke
My brain in stroke
It’s you who can probe
And make it strong

Girl: 
I am not a mender
or a magic blender
But my heart might render
a touch to heal your slender

Boy:
My heart is so apart
All i need is your part
To make it a one heart
And to hit with cupid’s dart

Girl:
Sense of little crush
Is making me blush
Since I’m a lush
Let’s keep it hush

Boy:
All started with a like
Moving uphill like a hike
Shall we start our romance like
Romeo Juliet had in life

Girl:
My heart will blow
if your love flow
So I like it slow
and to keep it low

Boy:
All I ask is a big yes
From you my princess
Will make you a mistress
In my heart fortress

Girl:
You wanna make me sway
With LOVE as you say
But to end this play
“NO” is a polite way 





Girl verse credits: Darika Sellahewa
Image source: https://pad2.whstatic.com/images/thumb/8/84/Ask-Out-a-Girl-at-School-Step-11.jpg/aid110271-v4-728px-Ask-Out-a-Girl-at-School-Step-11.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts